Researching CBD and cooking


Today I'm on a mission to research cooking with CBD. Making a magical blend of mom life, vegan life, and CBD. Why because this is me in a nutshell. I am vagen my family is part vegan. I'm a mom and wife and we all take CBD. So why not combined it all.

Things I have learned so far:

#1 most people cooking with CBD are not using CBD products they are using hemp oil made from the hemp seed. We will change this.

#2 CBD will start to evaporate after being heated above 320 to 356 degrees. We will stick to using in foods after its cooled a bit or not cooked. Raw foods, drinks and frosting are main areas I will focus first.

#3 light and air exposure can greatly effect the potency of the oil. It is best to consume the oil right away. This means you need to eat your magical goods right away. Looks like I have to eat all the frosting darn😏

#4 cbd can be placed in the fridge, but shouldn't be place in the freezer. Now there are mixed reviews about cbd in the freezer so to be on the safe side we are going to avoid that.

More to come, experimenting takes place I hope Monday.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Small victory for mom

CBD please give me strength