CBD infused cream cheese roll




Bread part

-pizza crust dough and kind you like. I use bobs red mill gluten free. Make as directed. Don't bake yet.

-add 2 tablespoons garlic powder

-2 tablespoons onion powder

Cream cheese part

-get any kind of cream cheese you want 8oz. I used follow your heart. Vegan

-chop up 1/2 of a bell pepper

-chop up 1/4 onion

-2 droppers of CBD oil. You can use more if you want. CBD can be bought link in bio or https://awakenedvegan.myctfo.com/

Mix all together.

Putting together

- banana peppers

-cream cheese

-pizza dough

Roll out dough. I did half the dough at a time. To roll out easy I put butter flavored coconut oil on the surface I'm rolling on and on the rolling pin. This helps with sticking. Spread half the cream cheese all over. Place banana peppers all over.

Roll it up like a cinnamon roll cut into pieces. Do this with both halves. Bake according to the dough directions. It will be done when its starts to turn golden brown.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Small victory for mom

CBD please give me strength