Review- Cognitive Memory Skills Post Stroke

By Pha Icenhower on CBD Oil Drops - 300mg

Cognitive Memory Skills Post Stroke

Location: Florida

My beautiful 93 year old mother began deteriorating 3 1/2 years ago after the death of my father. They had been married for 72 1/2 years. She had given him her life and was at a loss as to how to live without him. Her loneliness manifested itself in a desire to do very little except isolate herself in her home and read. I started noticing more forgetfulness on her part. She got very ill on Easter Sunday and was hospitalized which led to depression. Even upon her release, she seemed to spiral downward, manifesting itself in a stroke on, of all days, Mother’s Day. Of course more hospitalization and rehabilitation followed. This led to more depression. My siblings and myself made the difficult decision to move her to an Assisted Living Facility as she was forgetting to take her medications and losing weight. Upon release from the rehabilitation hospital, I started her on our CBD 500mg oil. (I had only recently started using it myself.) My Mother’s Dr upon hearing this, told me to stop giving it to her. I promptly came home and ordered her the 500 mg Isolate. I was not about to stop giving her something that I knew in my heart would help her. I decided that if it never showed up in a blood test, he would never be the wiser. She continued to have outpatient PT and OT until last week when she was released from their care. They were amazed by her rapid progress to rehabilitation. The therapist that worked with her to re-engage her brain neurons, said that the typical stroke patient never completely recuperates 100%. In word and game testing, if a person answers 3 questions correctly, they are doing well. My mother was repeatedly answering 100% of the questions correctly! I know she would not have done that a year ago! She is becoming the mother that I know and love. We can visit and talk now. It was difficult being around someone that was continually sad, depressed and despondent. I give all credit to God for creating this amazing plant and to CTFO for extracting the oil and making this product readily available to give everyone a new lease on life. I only wish I had had it to help my father 3 1/2 years ago.

Go here to get your CBD

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Small victory for mom

CBD please give me strength