Mom life is no joke



Stress, anxiety, depression, worries, work, bills, fights, Christmas, birthdays, meals...

If your like me you work full time and try to make sure everything and everyone is taken care of. It all adds up. Someday we are just trying to make it until bedtime. Doing what we can and forgetting the rest. Make sure the kids ate and are alive while you are trying to keep going under the weight of being a mom. I get it! I spent most of my mom years doing this everyday.

If you have been following me long you know my life is not a walk in the park or perfect at all. We have our fair share of issues daily, but I try to maintain the attitude that it can be a lot worse and honestly has been. But positive thinking can only get you so far. Life still has a way of beating you down. In these moments I grab the CBD. Not because I want someone to buy it, but because it honestly helps me be that happy mom I know I want to be.

Pictured above are only a few awesome ways to get happy with CBD. Find more https://awakenedvegan.myctfo.com/

CBD Gummies - 30 Count

CBD Energy Blast and Focus Oral Spray - 8ml

CBD Anti-Stress Relaxation Oral Spray - 30ml


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Small victory for mom

CBD please give me strength