Lady Problems



That time of the month for most ladies is anything, but fun. For me it's always been fine. I get very mild symptoms a week before that time. The week of I pop in the cup and only deal with it twice a day for about 5 days. Easy breeze!

Until this week.... The cramps were sometimes close to child birth. Like right before it feels like someone gave your baby knives to cut its way out. Pure hell the week before and during. Thankfully it was only 3 days of hell.

How did I deal with this craziness and live?

I took CBD full spectrum 300 twice a day. It took about 20 minutes to kick in, but when it did I was feeling better almost tip top. When it wore off about 10 hours later the pain would flood in.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Small victory for mom

CBD please give me strength