Yoga swing week 2


Week two proved more productive. Dare I say I'm getting the hang of this. The yoga swing has take over my morning yoga. I'm spending about a half hour to 45 minutes on it. 

Things I have learned this week

  1. That the second week you are not really sore. I have a good work out and can feel it. I just am not waking up really sore. Just my normal sore. Once I hope on the swing after getting the kids to the bus I feel better.
  2. I'm improving a lot in a short amount of time. My balance and ability to get farther into poses has increased over the last few weeks. 
  3. That the only thing holding me back is myself. My fears of falling or my lack of confidence is the only thing stoppi g me from doing poses. These upside down ones are scary but safe. After I try them I think that wasn't so hard. Also I underestimate my strength





Back bends 

This seriously popped my back. It sounded like rice crispys and felt like heaven. 
Back bends are so much easier on this thing. I love it. 



Shoulder stretches I messed up my shoulder pretty bad a few months ago. It was shoot pain down my arm. Right before If It the yoga swing it was starting to act up again. After a few days of using this yoga swing the pain left.


Leg stretches

This is far easier to get the 3 legged dog. You can seriously feel the stretch.


Upside down

This last one I thought would be super impossible, but here we are. Progress😁

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Small victory for mom

CBD please give me strength