Use your steam mop for what?



The steam mop is not just for the kitchen and bathroom floors anymore. Get wild and take that bad boy new places. 

Carpets

An easy transition is to steam mop your carpet. This helps with dust mites. These little guys are known to anger allergies. I've also noticed that this helps with the dog smell. 

Mine was cheap and came with a carpet glider. My only complaint with it is the cord is to short. So I plugged in an extension cord and bam I can clean every room now. I just wrap it up with the rest of the cord so I can just plug it in and clean. This was my sons idea, brilliant. 

Shower

This bad boy is great for cleaning the shower doors, walls, and floors. This way I only have to scrub the corners. Next time I'll splurge and get a cleaner with many attachments. 

Toilet

Now this is reson #1 to get a steam mop with attachments. Clean your toilet and know its clean enough to eat off of. Warning I don't actually recommend eating off the toilet because yuck! Can't wait for my mop to break so I can get a fancy toilet cleaning one. I live in a house of boys enough said…

Counter tops and tables

This can be done with the standard steam mop. I do recommend doing counters first before floor because again yuck. While we are on the subject I would clean the counters, carpets, kitchen floor, shower, then bathroom floor. 

Pool

Now I just read about this so I'm not sure if it works. I'm totally trying it though. Our Oregon rain is back so I need to clean the pool and pack it up. I'll be praying for a dry day so the pool can dry out before it goes in the shed for hibernation the next 9 months. 

Deck

If your deck is water sealed you can clean it while you clean the pool. Steam cleaning kills some types of bacteria, mold, mildew, dust and mites.

Windows

Do the outside and inside of your windows and sliding glass door. This way your glass is streak free.

Walls 

Got kids with messy hands that have to touch every wall? Just steam clean them while your doing the floors. 

Vinyl siding

Apperently this is a thing and companies out there are doing it. If your cheap like me you can totally get out you steam mop and go to town. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Small victory for mom

CBD please give me strength