Simple Cherry Pie


Recipe

  • Bob's Red Mill gluten-free pancake mix.
  • 1 can cherry pie filling
#1 Grease whatever pan you want to use. I used a 9 in pie pan. 

 #2 mix up 1 batch of pancake mix according to the directions on the back of the package.I replaced milk for almond milk, butter was replaced with butter flavor coconut oil, and egg was replaced with ¼ cup applesauce per egg.  

#3 pour pancake mix in pan and even out

#4 pour cherry pie filling over pancake mix and even out. 

#5 bake at 350 for about 30 min or until done in the middle. 

We are seriously watching what we spend to get out of debt. Check out how we are doing that here. So this was super cheap to make. We already had the pancake mix and everything for that. The cherry pie filling I found at the dollar store. You can add any pie filling you want to the top. I'm thinking about making a Smores one maybe this week if I can budget in graham crackers. Stay tuned for that. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Small victory for mom

CBD please give me strength