Tea tree oil in your life


I've been using essential oils for years now and I am always amazed when I find a new use for them. These days you can find tea tree oil everywhere. Online is the easiest way to get it. Normally I go for a pack of oils with tea tree in it and other main oils I use a lot. 

What is tea tree oil go for?

Antibacterial
Anti-inflammatory
Antifungal
Antiviral

How do I use tea tree every day? 

  • Acne- I have a Chinese crested dog that is hairless. He is prone to acne. We are using tea tee oil for this. I put 8oz of witch hazel (good for acne and skin) with 10 drops of tea tree oil, lavender oil (good for acne, skin, and anxiety), and frankincense oil (good for skin and anxiety) in a jar. I'm washing him down with it 2 times a day. You can totally use this on you as well. 
  • Athlete's foot- you can put a little coconut oil or other carrier oil in your hand with a few drops tea tree oil. Rub on foot. Or you can add it in a foot soak with warm water and Epsom salt. 
  • Cleaner- in a spray bottle put 20 drops re tree oil, 1 cup vinegar, the rest water and other oils if wanted. This is also good to spray down the couch and beds during cold and flu season. 
  • Dandruff - put 10 drops in your shampoo bottle.
  • Head lice- add 20 drops to a jar of melted coconut oil. Mix and apply to all hair and scalp. Put on a shower cap for an hour. Wash out. Comb hair with lice comb. Repeat if live ones are found. 
  • Oral health- if you have cavities that bug you put a drop on you toothbush. If you have abscess teeth put a drop on tooth brush and a few drops in water for mouth wash. 
  • Warts- just found this one out the other day. Put a few drops on a cotton ball and tape in place at night. Do this every night until its gone. 
  • Wound dressing- place few drops on a bandaid to ease inflammation and kill bacteria

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Small victory for mom

CBD please give me strength