Week one yoga swing


I received my yoga swing as a birthday gift and I'm in love with it. My husband hooked it up in our bedroom right into the ceiling. Thankfully we had just built the bedroom and knew where the beams were. It is very important to find the beams so the swing is secure and will hold you. 

I then did a fast search on YouTube and found a ton of workouts to try. I will link a few for you. I was surprised to find the yoga swing not to much harder then my normal "floor yoga" I guess I will call it. 

My first impressions 
#1 the price of these bad boys has dropped down to a manageable price. The reason I hinted for one for my birthday.


#2 I was a little nervous about actually trying it out. This was mainly do to the fact that my room doesn't have carpet in yet. My kids helped me test it out and this eased my nerves. Ps I have not fallen.

#3 my kids love this swing. In fact they are in it most of the day. This equals less screen time. They have requested one for each of there rooms as well. I'm thinking it would be a great gift for Christmas. They are about the price of a new video game. It will go great with the Alexa I plan I getting them as well. And now my Christmas shopping is done. 
#4 our dogs love it. Our smaller dog is a Chinese crested so he just fits in your lap. Our other dog is a pit/bull mastiff who believes he is a lap dog. When I do yoga I have to make sure they are not in my room. They try to get in my lap. 
#5 you will use your and a lot. Now if your someone like me that just passively works your ads this is what you need. I did like 3 sit ups upside down and I'm good for a week now. I highly recommend this for an work. A lot of the moves work those ads. 

#6 it is a great way to pop your back. There are some many positions that stretch and pop your back. If you have back pain you need to try a yoga swing. I have a bad shoulder and it is helping with that pain as well. 

#7 this is a great tool for working on the splits. Even basics moves will assist you in getting those splits. 

#8 if you put a hook farther away you can have a hammock. This is my new favorite place for working on my blogs and just chilling. With the kids back in school my booty will be in here a lot. 

#9 for you grown ups out there my sister suggested this can be a fun thing to add to the "bedroom life" 😉. Not why I put it in the bedroom, but it could be an added plus. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Small victory for mom

CBD please give me strength