No boundaries bra moms must have



I have seriously steered away from bras with wire, tons of padding,  and pushup effects. These are not comfortable, the padding alway gets weird (deformed and lines), and are very expensive. I have been buying no boundaries brand for a few reasons. 

  1. It is cheap. I'm a mom on a budget I don't have $40 to spend per bra. 
  2. It is comfortable. I do tons of different things a day. I need a be a that going to make it until 9pm without killing me.
  3. This bra can go to the yoga mat and do everyday stuff. I don't have time to be changing bras between my daily missions. If I want to bust out a fast yoga session before getting the kids from school my bra needs to be able to handle it. 
  4. The padding is removable. Very important because I don't have time to hand wash my bras. They go in the wash with everything else. You could take put the padding with every wash. Or when your padding has a line in it toss it.
  5. They have the hook on them so the straps come to the middle of your back. Or the new one I have the straps are always in the middle. This one also offers less padding. 
  6. Helps reduce pain. Sore breast is just a part of a women's life. This is mostly around that time of the month, during pregnancy, and while breastfeeding. Wearing a bra like this can help a lot by decreasing movement.
  7. Reduce sagging. Studies are starting to show wearing this type of bra offers support to assist in minimizing sagging.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Small victory for mom

CBD please give me strength