Reuse Wax Warmer



If your like me you have learned the wax in the warmers have chemicals in them. And I try to live as chemical free as possible. So I tried to make my own melts with coconut oil. Which worked for a short period of time. Once my husband got me diffusers for the house I really had no need for these warmers. 

I wanted salt lamps again but I'm cheap so I wasn't going to buy one. I did come up with this idea of us I g this warmer as a salt lamp. I googled it and others are too.

I added rosemary and sage to mine. This is like burning sage in your house. Which after I studied Reiki and became a master I realized cleaning your house energeticly is just as important if not more then cleaning your house normally.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Small victory for mom

CBD please give me strength